RESURJ joins demands for a ceasefire in Gaza and all of occupied Palestine NOW. People in Gaza have been under siege for over 18 years and, as of October 8th of 2023, Israel has deprived the entire strip of drinking water, electricity, fuel and blocked access to essential goods and emergency aid through the borders.
Nothing about this should be normalized, this is textbook genocidal. We call on feminist, queer, and sexual and reproductive justice activists and allies to ACT NOW by:
1. Writing to your representatives, parliamentarians, and governments to demand immediate action to stop the crazed killing of Palestinian people
2. Writing statements and signing calls for actions demanding access to drinking water, fuel, food, medications, paramedics, baby formulas, sanitary pads, disability aids, emergency relief groups, psychological support, and internet for Palestinians
3. PROTEST, PROTEST, PROTEST
4. Sharing the bloody history of Israeli settler occupation of Palestine over the past decades
7. Speaking up against bias and censorship in mainstream media, which contribute to the dehumanization of Palestinians and the normalization of the Israeli assault on Gaza
8. Calling out Facebook and Instagram censorships of pro-Palestine and Palestinian content
9. Taking a public stance against the racist, xenophobic, and Islamophobic atmosphere that is now being fueled in many parts of the world, and particularly in Western societies while being sanctioned by their governments
10. Speaking up against shallow narratives about being neutral
11. Speaking up against the continuing persecution and attack on Palestinians in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The occupation affects all Palestinians
13. DON’T LOOK AWAY FROM PALESTINE
From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.